Yellow Jacket and Black Jacket
Avoiding costly electrical accidents and/or downtime is critical to all businesses. Cables are the conduits of power, telecommunications and fluids. Protecting these cables and the people in this environment is of paramount importance.
Unprotected cables risk damage from vehicles and pedestrian traffic. They also pose a tripping and entanglement hazard for personnel. All can result in costly repairs and downtime.
TRC's cable management systems, Yellow Jacket and Black Jacket, provide a variety of cable protection to meet your specific needs from light weight loads to heavy loads up to 21,000 pounds. These solutions support many of your on the ground requirements.
A complete cable protection system. Perfect for any application where cables are in harms way. Eliminates downtime, costly repairs and reduces liability. Applications for:
- Entertainment Industry
- Institutions and Municipalities
- Industrial, Construction and Utilities
- Reduces risk of electrocution and entanglement hazards while protecting cable for power, fluids and communications
- Designed for harsh demanding environments
- Non-conductive, resists oils and solvents
- Available in both three and five channel configurations, cables lay flat and unkinked in thier own channel
- Modular design makes installation simple and fast in virtually any configuration
- The Yellow Jacket has a load bearing capacity of 80,000 lbs., or 21,000 lbs. per axle
Black Jacket's "egg crate" construction is designed for heavy volume foot traffic and low speed, light volume vehicular traffic; for lighter loads up to 10,000 lbs. per axle.
Black Jacket has the resilience, hardness and impact resistance polyurethane is known for and is not affected by oil, chemicals or solvents. Its modular 3-foot sections with 5 channel configurations span whatever length of protection is needed.